DRIVERS ACADEMY INFO
Compete in 40 races across 16 2-day sessions, battling up to 14 full-time drivers during the inaugural BMR Drivers Academy season.
THE DRIVERS ACADEMY
|March 26-27||All American Speedway (Roseville, CA)||Oval|
|April 9-10||All American Speedway (Roseville, CA)||Oval|
|April 30-May 1||All American Speedway (Roseville, CA)||Oval|
|May 14-15||All American Speedway (Roseville, CA)||Oval|
|May 18||Thunderhill Raceway (Willows, CA)||Road Course|
|May 30-31||Sonoma Raceway (Sonoma, CA)||Road Course|
|June 11-12||Irwindale Speedway (Irwindale, CA)||Oval|
|June 25-26||Kern County Raceway Park (Bakersfield, CA)||Oval|
|July 9-10||Kern County Raceway Park (Bakersfield, CA)||Oval|
|July 23-24||All American Speedway (Roseville, CA)||Oval|
|August 13-14||Irwindale Speedway (Irwindale, CA)||Oval|
|August 28-29||Sonoma Raceway (Sonoma, CA)||Road Course|
|September 17-18||All American Speedway (Roseville, CA)||Oval|
|September 24-25||Kern County Raceway Park (Bakersfield, CA)||Oval|
|October 1-2||All American Speedway (Roseville, CA)||Oval|
- Up to 14 Full-Time Drivers will participate in the series. Additionally, there will be two
cars that can be utilized for one-off or part-time drivers, allowing up to sixteen (16) cars for the Drivers Academy.
- In addition to driver support on track, the BMR program will also provide training in:
- Media Relations - Sponsorship relations - Social Media - Fitness
- Leadership Development - Diet
- A points system will be in place for all events
- At Season start, all drivers will participate in a drawing to determine choice of which Toyota Camry stock car, both short track and road course, will be their race cars for the season.
- Drivers will be each be guided by a Crew Chief/Spotter who has experience as a proven winner.
- After eight (8) race events a re-draw and re-assignment of Crew Chief/Spotters will occur, giving
drivers opportunity to have a different perspective and learn how to work and adapt to different Crew Chiefs and leadership.
- For any participant with six race wins, their car becomes eligible for exchange.
FULL TIME PARTICIPANT FEE FOR THE DRIVERS ACADEMY: $268,500
BILL MCANALLY RACING
Competitors in the Bill McAnally Racing Drivers Academy will compete for a proven powerhouse team with a record number of championships and wins.
10 NASCAR/ARCA REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
OVER 100 REGIONAL WINS
LOCATED IN ROSEVILLE, CALIF.
Past Drivers Include: PEYTON SELLERS, BRENDAN GAUGHAN, Cole Custer, Chase Briscoe, TODD GILLILAND, Hailie Deegan, AND DEREK KRAUS
NASCAR Robert Yates 625 HP Spec EngineMarker 1
10" Bias Ply TiresMarker 1
ARCA & NASCAR Truck Chassis Components
Primary car inventory including hood, quarter panels, color scheme, number, and font can be utilized by academy participants for their supporters and sponsors, after approval by the academy.
EARN ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
Competitors in the Bill McAnally Racing Drivers Academy can earn opportunities in the ARCA Menards Series and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
OPPORTUNITY FOr ARCA Menards Series races
After races #14, #24 and #30, the Drivers Academy points leader will be awarded an opportunity for a 2021 NASCAR/ARCA event
Opportunity to compete in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series with McAnally Hilgemann Racing
Drivers that have won race events will receive one entry per win into a drawing for an opportunity to drive a BMR entry at the NASCAR Truck event at Phoenix International Raceway in November. *subject to NASCAR approval*